Tuesday 17 November 2015

Run 26.2 Miles and Help The Puppies!

I have finally set up my fundraising page for Friends of the Dogs!

I know, right!

For those of you who haven't read my Marathon Madness and Puppy Dogs blog, I am running my first marathon in April 2016 and have decided to keep myself focussed by raising money for Friends of the Dogs.

Awwwwwwww!

I need all the help I can get, my training isn't going very well right now. Today's run started at 6am and it was raining that drizzly, soak-you-in-a-second kind of rain. I was miserable, cold, wet and wanted to quit before I reached the end of my road. I spent the whole run chanting "think of the puppy dogs... think of the puppy dogs" and it helped, I completed the run.

If you would like to help me raise as much money as possible then please go to https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/saramorgan4. Every penny helps and will be greatly appreciated.



2 comments:

  1. I get paid on Thursday, so I'll make sure to donate then :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.