Thursday 26 May 2016

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who sponsored me to run the Manchester marathon, Friends of the Dogs Wales and I really appreciate it.



Knowing that I was fundraising for such an amazing cause helped me get through some of the toughest training runs I've ever done, they were brutal but I did it! The Manchester marathon was my first marathon and an amazing experience, I still can't quite believe that I've done it (my write-up is here).

So far you have helped me to raise £468.03 (including gift aid) which is incredible and will help so many doggies who don't have their forever home yet.


Yeah you are!!

My fundraising page is open until 10th July so if you haven't had chance to sponsor me but would still like to then please click here.

Thank you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.