Thursday 4 December 2014

Another Step Out Of My Comfort Zone!

Tonight I went climbing at Boulders in Cardiff. I had the best time! My friends Matt and Alun (who I used to work with) and Matt's wife Hedy met me there for my first ever climbing experience. I've always wanted to try it but my low self-esteem always told me that I wouldn't be able to do it so why bother. Well I kicked it's ass and nailed it!!

I climbed this!

Alun taught me how to tie an 8 figure knot so that I wouldn't die!

Tie a knot... nailed it!

And then I was off up that wall!

Getting advice...

Laughing off the nerves

Thank god for stretchy trousers

Halfway there

Nearly at the top

One final push

NAILED IT!!

Feet are nearly back on the ground

I had such a good time and feel amazing that I did it. That's one more step out of my comfort zone and I'm so proud of myself *pats self on back*

#PushingBackHarder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.