Friday 26 December 2014

Bring on 2015!

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas so far and that Santa has been good to you!


Merry Christmas from Winston-Claws

I drove to Bournemouth on Christmas Eve with Winston to spend 4 days with my parents. On Christmas Day I started a new tradition, I went out for a run. There were 2 main reasons for this. The first was so that I could eat my body weight in food and not feel guilty for it and the second was to get those happy hormones pumping around my body so that I didn't end up like this...



The run was my first one outdoors in about 3 months, it felt great and was only 1 min and 4 seconds slower than my personal best on a treadmill!



This year I decided that Christmas could suck it! As you will know, this is not like me at all but it's been a year of ups and downs and I haven't been feeling very festive.



I have tried to get into the Christmas mood but I wouldn't exactly call it a success.

Yep... not happening!

My besty and I went to see The Nutcracker the day before Christmas Eve and it was amazing. I have never sat so still or been so quiet before! My new career choice is to be a ballerina... I'm sure I haven't left it too late. 


Wow!

Even that didn't get me into the Christmas mood though. I know it could've been worse, for example this weirdo could've turned up at my window with a candle, present and creepy ass look on his face.


*gags*

I've decided to write this year off. 


2015 is going to be my year. I'm starting a new job, I've got a few races to take part in, new hobbies to enjoy and lots of dating to do!

Planning to avoid him!

So goodbye 2014...



#PushingBackHarder

2 comments:

  1. You love the Hoff, I hope you played his Christmas album!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shudders* Yes I did and then I sang a song about the wonder of the Hoff *gags*

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.