Sunday 7 December 2014

Cardiff Santa Dash for Welsh Hearts

Today my Besty, Lynn, and I got dressed up and went to The Great Cardiff Bay Santa & Elf Dash for Welsh Hearts.


Lucky number 232

Lynn in all her Christmas gorgeousness

The dash is a 5K run/walk/jog from Roald Dahl Plass to the barrage and back.


And we're off...

Being chased by snowmen

The route took us pass the Doctor Who Experience and Lynn is one of the biggest Dr Who fans I know so we stopped for a quick pic


Lynn in heaven

And on with the race...


Mini Santa

Mini Elf with Santa Paws

Santa Selfie

Another Santa Paws

Pretty sure that's cheating but he was tiny so we let him off

We stopped for a quick Besty Selfie... purely for historic reasons and not because we needed a breather.


Say Rudolph!

Christmas Sara

Teeny elf on a bike

The 5K run went really quickly and we were rewarded with a t-shirt, medal and a certificate!

Winners!!

Shiny shiny medal!

A very proud Besty

Our certificate

Medal and T-shirt

I want to take this moment to say how extremely proud I am of my Besty. She did pretty much no training for this race but ran most of it with me anyway, she is a superstar!!

#PushingBackHarder

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart 'Ran most of it'... You should be in advertising! Good fun, though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.