Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Is Going To Be Awesome!

Happy New Year everyone!



2014 is finally done and I'm going to have an awesome 2015. This year is my year and I am going to rock it!



I know this is easy to say and not actually put a plan in place to help myself then whinge about it



And I know I can achieve pretty much anything that I put my mind to



So here's the plan...

1) Have more fun and take life less seriously (not that I take it very seriously now but there is always room for improvement and more giggles)



2) Eat a bit healthier - try to eat little and often instead of a big meal and then snacking until I explode



3) Spend more time with the people I care about and dump the time wasters





4) Exercise harder and push myself beyond my limits



5) Take part in more races to challenge and motivate myself


And hopefully do some races with friends (yes Lynn, I mean you!)



6) Start my new job with the confidence and knowledge that I can do my job extremely well and I will be awesome!




Basically I need to


And remember...




#PushingBackHarder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.