Sunday 30 November 2014

4 Facts Survey!

I follow a blog written by a fellow runner (www.hungryrunnergirl.com) and she did the 4 facts survey, I thought it was a great idea so here's mine.

Four names that people call me other than my real name:

  • Chick
  • Besty
  • Sarah - hate this one
  • Zara - hate this one too

Yep, that's me!

Four jobs I've had:
  • Checkout assistant
  • Administrator
  • Taekwondo Instructor
  • Executive Assistant

 
My first students to get their black belts... so amazingly proud of these boys!

Four movies I've watched more than once:
  • Mean Girls
  • Buddy - favourite Christmas movie ever
  • Harry Potter
  • Blades of Glory


Four books I'd recommend:
  • Harry Potter
  • Anything by Jo Nesbo
  • The Millennium Trilogy
  • 50 Shades of Grey


Four places I've lived:
  • Poole
  • Bournemouth
  • Pontypool
  • Cardiff

Love Cardiff!

Four places I've visited:
  • Dominican Republic
  • Egypt
  • Kenya
  • Thailand

Beautiful Phuket

Four places I'd like to be right now:
  • The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • New York at Christmas
  • In front of an open fire in a log cabin on a snowy mountain with my dog
  • Anywhere I can jump off a dive boat


Start spreading the news...

Four things I prefer not to eat:
  • Baked beans
  • Celery
  • Aniseed
  • Ummmmm I can't think of anything else

*gags*

Four of my favourite foods:
  • Chocolate
  • Cake
  • Chinese food
  • Jaffa cakes


Chocolate cake coma

Four TV shows I watch:
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Walking Dead
  • Homeland
  • Mad Men

I have a little crush on Sheldon

Four things I'm looking forward to this/next year:
  • Christmas in my new home
  • Getting off a mortgage or two
  • Running faster and stronger
  • Completing the Cardiff half marathon

It says it all!

Four things I'm always saying:
  • I want chocolate
  • Ooooooo is there cake?
  • If it's broken then all of the calories fell out
  • Quick, take a photo!



#PushingBackHarder

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I call you chick, we've watched mean girls together about 50 times eating chocolate ! I love Jo Nesbo, read them all at least 3 times! Plus we like the same tv... It's a big part of why I'm glad we're friends xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.