Thursday 6 November 2014

Holiday Cottage Heaven

Right now I am sat on the sofa in a holiday cottage in the Brecon Beacons and feel so peaceful. I am surrounded by countryside and mountains. My dog is asleep on his bed in front of the wood burner and snoring gently. It's raining outside and pretty windy but I don't care, in fact I'm loving it.


Zzzzzzz

I am in heaven but I also feel as though I could cry at the thought of having to leave here tomorrow morning. I have been here 3 nights and have loved every second of them. I feel sad that I'm going back to reality tomorrow and back to all the life issues I am trying to deal with.


*ping*

I have just created a new life goal! One day I will own a small cottage like this one with its wood floors, high ceilings, beams, wood burner and enclosed garden. I want to live in a rural location but not too rural. I want to be close enough to a village or small town so that I can get back into civilisation when I want to but also just far enough away so that I enjoy the peace and quiet. I will live near mountains and woods so that my dog and I can spend each day exploring. Heaven!



#PushingBackHarder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.