Thursday 27 November 2014

My Week in 4 Words

I have had a fab week! It all started last Friday when I met my Besty, Lynn, for lunch... and by 'lunch' we obviously meant cake.

Lynn and her giant snickers bar muffin

My triple chocolate giant muffin

After lunch I went for a wander along Queen Street and came across Santa's Grotto! I don't know how I stopped myself from going in

Santa's house

Santa lives in this room!!

I can't walk passed Lush these days without popping in to buy a bath bomb/melt/thingy and I found the best one ever

Christmas and glitter... my 2 favourite things!

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Christmas but I try really hard to contain it until 1st December. On this date though I go Christmas nuts!

Buddy... everyone's favourite elf

The next day I set off to Bournemouth to spend a few days with my family. While there I like to take my boy Winston to the beach... he loves the beach!

Keeping a safe distance from the water

Beach zoomies


Me and my happy boy


I decided to take a little bit of the beach home to my garden

Pretty pretty shells

One of the best bits about a visit to Bournemouth is that my dad always makes my favourite cake

Yum

As you can tell, I love cake. If you ever struggle with deciding whether to eat cake or not then follow this simple flow chart...

CAKE!

So to sum up my week in 4 words... Besty, cake, beach, cake!

#PushingBackHarder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.