Sunday 9 November 2014

Run Run Run!

Last month I signed up for next years Cardiff Half Marathon. I just decided that I wanted to do it so registered, paid my £££ and now there's no backing out.  On 4th October 2015 I shall be running 13.1 miles and trying to raise a good bit of money for a dog charity.

This looks like fun! *gulps*

October is a long way off so in the meantime I am doing the Santa Dash on 7th December with my Besty. It's a 5k run/walk and you dress up as Santa or something Christmassy... I can't wait!!

I'd definitely sit on his knee!

Then on 31st May 2015 I am doing the Women's Running 10K Series 2015 in Bute Park, Cardiff.


Ooooooo shiny!

I am hoping to do some more races in between so will update the list on the right hand side of the blog as and when I sign up!

#PushingBackHarder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.