Thursday 13 November 2014

Hot Yoga

Yesterday I went to a hot yoga class for the first time in about 6 weeks and I loved it. I can't believe I haven't been for so long when it makes me feel so damn good *slaps self*

Hot yoga is basically yoga with heat lamps on so that you sweat and it makes flexibility a bit easier. I am pretty flexible anyway thanks for 10 years of Taekwondo so yoga is helping me to improve it.

This was a new pose for me in class yesterday and I didn't think I'd be able to do it when the teacher demonstrated it.

Nailed it!

I still have a long way to go to get to this

Bendy bendy

And I need to find someone to be willing to try out this one

I wonder if he's single?!

I am also getting into meditation as it helps to focus the mind and bring me back to what's important in life. This is something that I struggle with as I tend to get sucked into being materialistic and also worrying about what other people think.

Namaste.

#PushingBackHarder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.